GET THE LIFE YOU DESERVE!
Every BODY is welcome at any yoga class!
Walk Ins Welcome
$13 a class or 10 class pack $110
$50 a private/semi-private class
Package of 5 private classes for $225
Monday | 9:30am & 5:30pm | Mixed Level Hatha
Wednesday | 9:30am | Gentle
Thursday | 5:30pm | Yoga Alignment
Saturday | 9:30am | Mindful Yoga
* All mats and supports provided, all classes are 1 hour unless otherwise noted.
5:45 - 6:45pm followed by a mat chat until 7:30pm
Wednesday, June 20th | Yoga Barre
Experience a seamless fusion of Yoga & Barre. This blissful blend of movement offers elements of strength, balance, and flexibility. Build heat as we focus on the lower body with traditional barre postures. Savor longer held yoga postures to encourage beneficial stretching. Suitable for all levels.
Wednesday, July 18th | Barefoot Bootcamp
A fusion of cardio and bodyweight strength movement meant to challenge your mind and body. Structured as an interval, move seamlessly from a quick pace to build the heartrate to a slower pace to encourage recovery. This will be challenging but rewarding. Suitable for all levels, modification will be offered.
Wednesday, August 15th | Yoga Sculpt
Yoga Sculpt is a fitness based yoga class that combines light dumbbells and bodyweight exercises to encourage endurance and strength. Focus on linking breath with movement to dive deep into each posture.
- Don't take class on a full stomach, preferably something light such as a banana a half hour before
- Wear clothing that is comfortable. Wearing layers is also recommended so as you become warmer, you can remove layers to feel more comfortable
- Although it is customary to have bare feet for class to help prevent slipping and to connect you to the Earth, yoga socks are available for purchase
- Focus on breathing, it is common for new students to hold their breath if they find a pose challenging. Breathing deeply can help you relax.
- Respect your own natural boundaries, this is YOUR practice.
- You should not feel pain during yoga, so if something is causing you pain, the instructor will offer modifications for all poses.
It is customary for the instructor to say the word "Namaste" at the end of class and you will notice the class says it back. This is a Sanskrit word which means "I honor you".