GET THE LIFE YOU DESERVE!
Every BODY is welcome at any yoga class!
$9.00 per class
Each class is suitable for anyone that is a beginner to someone that has practiced for years. All yoga classes will offer a focus such as: Balance, Hips and Shoulders, Core, Chakra focus, Warrior flow, Stretch and breathe etc. Every class will cycle though the above mentioned each 6 weeks. The style is Hatha yoga, combined with Kundalini and Yin yoga; also adding Kriyas and Meditation in each class.
**Classes starting Tuesday, June 9th**
Tuesday | 6:00pm - 7:15pm
Wednesday | 10:00am - 11:15am
Friday | 7:30am - 8:45am
Saturday | 7:30am - 8:45am
* All mats and supports provided. 75-minute class.
- Don't take class on a full stomach, preferably something light such as a banana a half hour before
- Wear clothing that is comfortable. Wearing layers is also recommended so as you become warmer, you can remove layers to feel more comfortable
- Although it is customary to have bare feet for class to help prevent slipping and to connect you to the Earth, yoga socks are available for purchase
- Focus on breathing, it is common for new students to hold their breath if they find a pose challenging. Breathing deeply can help you relax.
- Respect your own natural boundaries, this is YOUR practice.
- You should not feel pain during yoga, so if something is causing you pain, the instructor will offer modifications for all poses.
It is customary for the instructor to say the word "Namaste" at the end of class and you will notice the class says it back. This is a Sanskrit word which means "I honor you".