GET THE LIFE YOU DESERVE!
Every BODY is welcome at any yoga class!
Walk Ins Welcome
$13 a class or 10 class pack $110
$45 a private/semi-private class
Monday | 9:30am & 5:30pm | Hatha
Wednesday | 9:30am | Hatha
* All mats and supports provided, all classes are 1 hour unless otherwise noted.
Hatha Yoga - Class is a gentle yoga class that focuses on strength, flexibility, alignment, breathing and balance.
Restorative Yoga - Class focuses on enhancing mobility, restoration and meditation. Great for athletic recovery and increased body awareness.
- Don't take class on a full stomach, preferably something light such as a banana a half hour before
- Wear clothing that is comfortable. Wearing layers is also recommended so as you become warmer, you can remove layers to feel more comfortable
- Although it is customary to have bare feet for class to help prevent slipping and to connect you to the Earth, yoga socks are available for purchase
- Focus on breathing, it is common for new students to hold their breath if they find a pose challenging. Breathing deeply can help you relax.
- Respect your own natural boundaries, this is YOUR practice.
- You should not feel pain during yoga, so if something is causing you pain, the instructor will offer modifications for all poses.
It is customary for the instructor to say the word "Namaste" at the end of class and you will notice the class says it back. This is a Sanskrit word which means "I honor you".